Food for special medical purposes. Special low-protein preparation to replace ordinary fish.
IMPORTANT NOTICE:Incomplete food, not suitable for use as the sole source of nourishment. To be used under medical supervision, for the dietary management of phenylketonuria and other inherited metabolic disorders requiring a low protein diet. Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
1 portion contains 1.8g of salt.
1 portion of 30g: 1 to 2 times per week for children aged 3 to 8 years and 3 to 4 times per week for children aged 8 years and older.
- Pour contents of one sachet into a container, add 100ml of cold water and mix.
- Let stand for several minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Fry in oil in a frying pan.
- Make several small balls (about 20 to make the fritters).
- Cook for 3 minutes. Taste, it’s ready !