Food for special medical purposes. Special low-protein dietary preparation to replace ordinary fish.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: For use under medical supervision to help individuals on low-protein diets meet their nutritional needs. Should not be used as a sole source of nutrition. Not suitable for healthy children or adults, nor for children aged less than 3 years.
1 portion contains 1.8g of salt.
1 portion of 30g: 1 to 2 times per week for children aged 3 to 8 years and 3 to 4 times per week for children aged 8 years and older.
- Pour contents of one sachet into a container, add 100ml of cold water and mix.
- Let stand for several minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Fry in oil in a frying pan.
- Make several small balls (about 20 to make the fritters).
- Cook for 3 minutes. Taste, it’s ready !