Food for special medical purposes. Special low-protein preparation to replace ordinary meat.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Incomplete food, not suitable for use as the sole source of nourishment. To be used under medical supervision, for the dietary management of phenylketonuria and other inherited metabolic disorders requiring a low protein diet. Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
1 portion of 30g: 1 to 2 times per week for children aged 3 to 8 years and 3 to 4 times per week for children aged 8 years and older.
- Pour contents of one sachet into a container, add 100ml of cold water and mix.
- Let stand for several minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Fry in oil in a frying pan.
- Make two patties (or burgers) using a tablespoon or your hands.
- Cook the patty for 3 minutes on each side. Season to your taste, try and it’s ready !
This method results in 2 x 80g patties.