- Category : Holiday Dessert
- Preparation time : 30 min
- Cooking time : 20 min
- Portions : 10
- Freezing : Non
- 1 sachet natural cake mix
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 60 g butter
- 150 ml water
- 200 ml Dalia
- 150 g sugar
- 1 tbsp instant coffee granules
- 15 ml arrowroot
- 30 g cornstarch
- 1 g agar agar
- 250 g butter
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C.
- Make a cake batter by mixing the natural cake mix with water, the melted butter and the vanilla powder.
- Pour the batter onto a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper and spread it with a spatula to form a rectangle. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, cover with a further sheet of greaseproof paper and roll-up the rectangle. Leave to cool rolled-up.
- In a saucepan, dissolve the arrowroot and the coffee in the cold Dalia. Thicken over a low heat then allow to cool to obtain a coffee cream.
- In a food processor, mix the softened butter. Very gradually pour in the coffee cream, mixing continuously. The frosting cream is ready.
- Add the cornstarch and agar agar to the remaining coffee cream and heat to thicken. Allow to cool to obtain a thick coffee cream.
- Carefully unroll the log and spread it with the thick coffee cream. Reroll and cover with the frosting.
For 1 portion
|Energy value||1689 kj / 401.9 kcal|
|of which phenylalanine||18.2 mg|
|of which leucine||34.2 mg|