- Category : Dessert de fêtes
- Preparation time : 10 min
- Cooking time :
- Portions : 3
- Freezing : Non
- 6 cookies (90 g)
- 100 g white fondant icing
- Little sugar eggs for decoration
- Knead the fondant quickly to warm it. Fill the garlic press with bits of fondant icing and press hard to make long ribbon-like threads of fondant.
- Turn the cookies over and arrange the ribbons of fondant into a nest shape.
- Garnish the nests with little sugar eggs.
Tip: work quickly as the fondant ribbons will stick to each other.
For 1 portion
|Energy value||1154 KJ / 274 Kcal|
|of which phenylalanine||4 mg|
|of which leucine||7 mg|