- Category : Low protein products
- Preparation time : 30
- Cooking time : 20
- Portions : 3
- Freezing : Oui
- 700 ml vegetable stock (stock cube + water)
- 100 g vegetable mix (carrots, leeks, turnips)
- 290 g rice substitute
- Prepare 700ml vegetable stock (stock cube and water).
- Cut vegetables (100g mix carrots / leeks / turnips) in small cubes and precook them in a frying pan for 10 minutes with olive oil (10ml).
- Stir 290g rice substitute with a bit of vegetable stock and the diced vegetables.
- Dilute gradually with the rest of the stock.
- Simmer while stirring until completely absorbed.
For 1 portion
|Energy value||382 Kcal|
|of which phenylalanine||25 mg|
|of which leucine||47 mg|