Personal data policy
The personal data collected through the website www.taranis-nutrition.com (the “Website”) are processed by the company Lactalis Nutrition Santé, publisher of the website, whose head office is located Parc d’activités de Torce – Secteur Est 35370 TORCE. (hereafter “LNS”).
Purposes of the processing
Your data may be collected and processed by LNS for the following purposes:
- creation and management of the user account at your initiative after acceptance of the General Terms of Sale. This user account will allow you to place online orders for our products, to provide after-sales service, to keep track of your favourite products, to take advantage of promotional offers, to participate in competitions, etc. ;
- sending of advertising emails by LNS, with your consent, to offer you recipe ideas, discount offers, information about TARANIS news, etc. ;
- advertising targeting by LNS, once you have given us your consent to do so; once this data has been collected, it may be used by LNS in the legitimate interest of internal statistics, comparative studies, and data segmentation, subject to your right to object; and to carry out advertising targeting through advertising agencies or social networks such as Facebook or Google. You have the right to object to such use by contacting us via the contact form (for more details, see the “your rights and remedies” section);
- to manage cookies (see “Cookie Management”).
- to contact you, including by email, to respond to your comments or requests for information, or to contact you if necessary when processing or sending services offered on the Site.
Recipients of the data
The recipients of your data are :
- authorised persons within LNS who are in charge of processing. They have access only to the data they need to perform their duties;
- our subcontractors in charge of the management, on behalf of LNS, of your data, in particular for the hosting of the Site and the application maintenance, or the management of advertising campaigns in connection with the Site or on behalf of LNS brands if you have ticked the corresponding box to this effect.
Under no circumstances do we market the personal data you have provided to us. These data are reserved for the use of the TARANIS site
Duration of data retention
Your data is kept for the duration of your account until you delete it or it is considered inactive (after 3 years of non-use).
We will retain your data for the purposes of sending promotional emails and marketing activities for a period of 3 years from the date of collection, last contact or last purchase, unless you object to such use.
Your rights and remedies
You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data. You also have the right to limit processing, the right to portability and the right to object in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. To exercise these rights, you can contact us using the contact form or by post to the attention of the TARANIS Sales Department, Parc d’Activités de Torcé – secteur EST 35370 TORCE France.
You also have the right to define its directives relating to the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death in accordance with Article 40-1 of the Data Protection Act.
We will do our utmost to respond satisfactorily to your requests. If, for any reason, you consider that our response is not satisfactory, we inform you that you can lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for marketing purposes at any time,
- through an unsubscribe link in the emails you receive
- by deactivating your newsletter subscriptions on your personal profile page
- and by making a request via the contact form.