Turmeric and Orange Blossom Muffins
- 180g of Natural Cake Mix
- 35g of butter
- 75ml of water
- 1 large pinch of turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of orange flower water
- 20g of jimmies
- 30g of icing sugar
- Heat the butter with the water and turmeric, without boiling.
- Remove from the heat and add the orange blossom water.
- Whisk the cake mix to remove any lumps. Pour into the butter/turmeric mixture to obtain a reasonably and even batter.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter into mini-muffin moulds.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C (gas mark 6).
- Dissolve the icing sugar in a teaspoon of water and brush over the muffins.
- Garnish with the coloured sprinkles.