The personal data collected through the website www.taranis-nutrition.com (hereinafter the “Website”) is processed by Lactalis Nutrition Santé, publisher of the website, whose registered office is located at Parc d’activités de Torce – Secteur Est 35370 TORCE, as well as by all of the Lactalis Group affiliated companies (hereinafter « LNS »).
Purposes of the data processing
Your data may be collected and processed by LNS for the purposes of:
- creation and management of the user account at your initiative and after acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale. This user account will allow you to order online, provide after-sales service,;
- send advertising emails to inform you about LNS brands news, recipe ideas, exclusive offers, etc., after obtaining your consent ;
- advertising targeting by LNS after you give us your consent to do so ; once these data are collected, they may be used by LNS in the legitimate interest of optimizing the competitiveness of its products and brands, in the context of the conception of internal statistics, comparative studies, data segmentation subject to the respect of your right to object to such use; and in order to undertake targeted advertising through advertising networks or social networks like Facebook or Google. You benefit from the right to oppose to such use by our contact form (for more details, check the “your rights and remedies” section);
- cookie management (see the “Cookies Management” section).
- contacting you, including by email, to respond to your comments or information requests, or to contact you if needed when processing or sending services offered on the Website.
Data recipients are:
- The persons authorized within LNS who are in charge of the processing. They have only access to the data they need in the course of their duties ;
- our subcontractors in charge of the management of your data, on behalf of LNS, for among others, the hosting of the Website or the application maintenance.
Your data is kept for the duration of use of your account until you delete it or when it is considered inactive (after 3 years of non-use).
We will keep your data for sending advertising emails and marketing activities for a period of 3 years from their collection, the last contact or last purchase, unless you express an objection to such use.
Your rights and remedies
You have the right to access to your data, to rectify and to obtain erasure of your personal data. You also benefit from the right to restriction of processing and the right to object. At any time, you can oppose the dissemination, transmission and conservation of your data. To exercise these rights, you can contact us by our contact form or by post at Service Commercial TARANIS, Parc d’Activités de Torcé – secteur EST 35370 TORCE France.
You also have the right to define the instructions relating to the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death in accordance with Article 40-1 of the French Data Protection Act.
We will do what is necessary to respond satisfactorily to your requests. If, for whatever reason, you feel that the response was not satisfying, we inform you that you may contact CNIL (French Autority).
At any time, you have the possibility to remove your consent to the processing of your data for prospecting purposes,
- through an “unsubscribe” link within the emails you receive
- by disabling your newsletter subscriptions on your personal profile page
- and making a request through our contact form