Caramel Sponge Cakes
- 150g Natural Cake Mix
- 30g butter
- 50ml apple juice
- 8 Magnificat Lutti caramels
- Heat the butter with the apple juice and a caramel, without allowing it to boil, until the caramel has completely dissolved.
- Crush the other caamels with a mortar and pestle.
- Whisk the cake mix to remove any lumps. Add the butter/apple juice mix and combine to form a smooth batter. Stir in the caramel pieces then transfer a spoonful into a mini-muffin cake tin.
- Bake for 20 min at 180°C (gas mark 6).
Tip: Serve with Dalia flavoured with cinnamon