Natural cake mix
For the dietary management of phenylketonuria and other inherited metabolic disorders requiring a low protein diet. Incomplete food, not suitable for use as the sole source of nourishment. To be used under medical supervision. Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
Food for special medical purposes. Low protein and gluten free preparation to replace ordinary cakes mixes.
Corn starch, sugar, dextrose, thickeners (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, carob seed flour, xanthan gum), raising agent (disodium diphosphate, sodium acid carbonate, monocalcium phosphate), emulsifier (mono and diglycerides of fatty acids).
For 8 individual cupcakes or one cake
- 1 sachet of Natural cake mix (300g)
- 150ml of water
- 70g melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. In a bowl, combine the cake mix, water and melted butter.
- Whisk to obtain a smooth batter. Divide the batter between 8 individual cake moulds or pour into the buttered cake tin.
- Bake for 20-25 min. at 180°C (gas mark 6) until the cake is golden brown on the top.
- Take out from the oven and leave to cool.
You can add 130g of fresh fruits and mix in.
Store in a dry place at room temperature. Consume within 2 months after opening the sachet.
ConditioningBox of 300g (1 sachet).
|Average composition||For 100g of product|
|Energy value||1548 kJ (366 kcal)|
|Of which saturates||0.9 g|
|Of which sugars||47.9 g|
|Of which Phenylalanine||<10.0 mg|
|Sodium||295 mg (12.8 mmol)|
|Potassium||23.8 mg (0.61 mmol)|
|Chloride||50.0 mg (1.4 mmol)|
|Calcium||32.3 mg (0.81 mmol)|
|Phosphorus||256 mg (2.7 mmol PO4)|
|Magnesium||<3.5 mg (0.15 mmol)|