- 20g Dalia powder
- 200g Bread and pastry mix
- 200ml water
- 60g sugar
- 50g melted butter
- 300g pitted cherries
- ½ packet baking powder
- 1 tsp. liquid vanilla or caramel
- the juice of 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 210-240°C (gas mark 6-7).
- In a mixing bowl, combine everything but the cherries and mix well.
- Add the cherries. Mix well and pour into a buttered dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes at approximately 210-240°C.
- Sprinkle with sugar and caramelise for 1 minute under the grill.
- Serve warm or cold.