- 120g cornetti
- 1 sachet Meat Substitute
- 25cl tomato coulis
- 1 carrot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- 1 tbsp oil
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil.
- Tip in the cornetti and stir immediately. Allow to cook for 7 minutes.
- Drain and add a dash of oil to stop the shells from sticking.
- Peel the onion and carrot. Dice finely. Fry in a little oil, add the crushed garlic. Add the tomato coulis and let stew.
- Reconstitute the meat substitute by adding 100 ml of water. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Shape into a ball and, with the help of a coarse grater, make shavings on top of the bolognese sauce.
- Gently incorporate the shavings into the sauce and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve with cornetti.