- 40g of Semolina
- 50ml of water
- 10ml of olive oil
- 50g of frozen spinach
- 2 slices of Cheese replacer
- 2 tinned pineapple slices
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- 1 cherry tomato
- Moisten the semolina with the water and oil to obtain a dough that is soft to the touch. Line the mini tart moulds and microwave on full power for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the spinach in a saucepan with a little water.
- Add the finely grated cheese substitute.
- Cut the pineapple slices into chunks and fry in a frying pan with the oil and the curry powder.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6).
- Arrange the cooked spinach on the tartlet bases, add the pineapple chunks and garnish with half a cherry tomato.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 150°C (gas mark 5).