- 150g of Natural Cake Mix
- 30g of butter
- 50ml of grape juice
- 8 Dragibus sweets (40g)
- 50g of sugar
- Heat the butter with the grape juice, without boiling.
- Cut the Dragibus sweets into quarters.
- Whisk the cake mix to remove any lumps. Add the butter/grape juice mix and combine to form a smooth and even batter.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter into mini-muffin moulds.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C (gas mark 6).
- Heat the sugar with 2 spoonfuls of water to form a thick syrup.
- Pour on top of the Dragibus and use to garnish the muffins.