- 1 kg Bread and Pastry Mix
- 16 g salt
- 140 ml olive oil
- 16 g yeast (2 sachets included in the mix packet)
- 1.2 litres warm water
- Use a mixer with a flat beater attachment and not a whisk (this is very important). Pour the warm water, oil and yeast into the mixer bowl. Then pour over the Bread and Pastry Mix in one go. Add the salt.
- Mix well for 20 minutes.
- Transfer the contents into a pre-oiled disposable aluminium baking tin and top the dough to your taste: with rosemary, finely sliced onion, olives, or even tomatoes and oregano.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 30–40 minutes and serve.
Tips: Once the focaccia is cooked, try cutting it in half and adding cheese substitute for a salted starter or adding hazelnut spread for a delicious dessert.