- 30g semolina
- 30g bread and pastry mix
- 340ml water
- Boil the water and add the salt. Pour the semolina in, stirring to prevent clumping. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool. Add bread and pastry mix until you get a smooth dough.
- Roll dough into a log and cut into 2-cm chunks. Pinch them with your fingers to form gnocchi.
- Heat a large amount of oil in a skillet and drop the gnocchi in. Fry until they are browned.
- At the same time, make a white sauce with cheese (see recipe) to serve with the gnocchi.