Gourmet filled pitta bread
- 1 sachet Fish Substitute
- 1 onion
- 2 salad leaves
- 1 tomato
- 25g of tomatoes sauce
- Reconstitute the fish subsitute by adding 100ml of water. Leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Shape into balls and fry. Cut them in half. Cut the pizza dough into four. Bake at 150 degrés (gas mark 2) for 20 minutes.
- Spread the pizza bases with the provençale sauce.
- Slice the tomato and the onion.
- Make the filled pitta using the fish substitute half-balls, sliced onion, salad and ketchup. Hold in place with a bamboo toothpick.