Jam Shortbread Biscuits
- 150g Bread and pastry Mix
- 1 pinchsalt
- 20g vanilla sugar
- 50ml oil
- 60ml water
- 120g jam
- a little icing sugar to decorate
- Combine the Bread and pastry Mix with the salt and the vanilla sugar
- Add the water and oil in one go.
- Mix until a uniform dough is obtained.
- Roll out the dough and cut it into whatever shaped biscuit you like.
- Scoop out half of the shapes with an apple corer, for example.
- Arrange the biscuits on a sheet of parchment paper and bake for 8 minutes at 210°C (gas mark 7).
- Allow to cool before assembling with a little jam.