- 1 sachet Fish Substitute
- 1 aubergine
- 10ml olive oil
- salt, pepper
- Reconstitute the fish substiute by adding 100ml of water. Let sit for 10 minutes. Make two discs shapes.
- Wash the aubergine and cut it into thick slices. Fry until golden in a frying pan with the olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- In a gratin dish or a baking dish, build with alternating layers of aubergine and fish substitute.
- Press to marry the flavours. Microwave for 7 minutes.
- Allow to cool before garnishing with chives.