- 200ml Dalia
- 50g semolina
- 20g butter
- salt, pepper, nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 180°C (gas mark 5).
- Bring the Dalia to a boil in a saucepan. Pour in the semolina while stirring constantly to prevent clumps. Cook until the mixture starts to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Add the butter and nutmeg, then season with salt and pepper.
- Roll a tablespoon of dough between your fingers to make a quenelle, then place it on an oven-safe dish lined with parchment paper. Continue making quenelles with the rest of the dough.
- Bake for about 5 minutes.
Quenelles can be served with a white sauce.