- 120g couscous
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- Olive oil
- Peel the raw red pepper with a vegetable peeler. Cut it into small regular cubes. Wash the tomatoes, cut them in half, remove the seeds and dice them.
- Cut the peel and pith off the grapefruit and remove the segments. Cut the flesh into pieces.
- Measure 120 g of couscous (1 cup). Add the same volume of boiling water. Leave to absorb the water for 4 minutes. Rinse in cold water and use your fingers to ensure the grains are well separated. Drain.
- Mix the vegetables and grapefruit with the couscous, season with a little olive oil, salt, and Espelette pepper. Leave to marinate in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.