- 50g semolina
- 50g butter
- 90ml liquid Dalia
- 90ml water
- 150g cucumber
- the juice of 1/2 lemon
- powdered garlic, salt
- Melt the butter, add the semolina and cook until the butter has been completely absorbed. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat Dalia and the water.
- Finely chop the cucumber and then add to the liquid along with the lemon juice, garlic powder and salt.
- Pour this mixture over the semolina and cook until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Divide into 2 ramekins and refrigerate. Serve chilled.
Variations: you can use vegetables other than cucumber: broccoli, green beans, etc.