Wasabi Fish Dumplings
- 1 sachet of Fish susbtitute
- 1 tsp wasabi
- 1 bunch watercress
- 3 sprigs mint
- Salt, pepper
- 10ml oil
- Pick the mint leaves and discard the thickest of the watercress stems. Cook for 2 min in a pan with a glassful of water.
- Transfer to a food processor to obtain a very light, green broth. Season.
- Reconstitute the susbtitute by adding 100 ml of water and the wasabi. Stir well and let sit for 10min.
- Make 6 little round balls and fry until golden in hot oil. Serve with the broth.