Bell Pepper and Cauliflower Soufflé
- 50g bread and pastry Mix
- 20g egg substitute
- 200ml water
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 200g bell pepper
- 100g cauliflower
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the pepper in half and remove the seeds.
- Cook for ten minutes, in salted boiling water . When tender, blend in a food processor.
- Add the Bread and pastry Mix, egg substitute, baking powder, salt and pepper and moisten with water to obtain a batter with a consistency similar to that of pancake batter.
- Grate the raw cauliflower with a coarse grater. Stir into the mixture, setting aside a few small florets.
- Transfer to greased ramekins and bake for 25 minutes at 150°C (gas mark 5). Decorate with the