Couscous with Dried Apricots and Saffron
- 1 sachet of meat substitute
- 120g of couscous
- 1 onion
- 25g raisins
- 4 dried apricots
- 5 saffron threads
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of cumin
- Measure 120g of couscous (1 cup). Add the same volume of boiling water. Leave to absorb the water for 4 minutes.
- Run under cold water, using your fingers to ensure the grains. Drain and keep warm.
- Mix the meat substitute powder with the raisins. Pour on 100ml boiling water and stir thoroughly. Let sit for 10 minutes and then form into meatballs.
- Peel the onion and chop finely. Fry it in a little oil. When golden, pour in 100ml water. Add the cumin, saffron and dried apricots and season with salt.
- Poach the meatballs in the broth and serve with the couscous.