Couscous with golden turnips and fish quennelles
- 1 sachet of fish substitute
- 120g of couscous
- 30g pitted olives marinated in herbs
- 2 golden turnips
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 pinch of cumin
- Measure 120g of couscous (1 cup). Add the same volume of boiling water. Leave to absorb the water for 4 minutes.
- Run under cold water, using your fingers to separate the grains. Drain and keep warm.
- Mix the fish substitute powder with the cumin. Pour on 100ml of boiling water and stir thoroughly. Let sit for 10 minutes. Using two small spoons, shape the mini quenelles.
- Peel the turnips and cut them into quarters. Cook them for 20 minutes in boiling salted water. Mix them with the olives.
- Fry the quenelles in a frying pan and serve them with the couscous with vegetables.