Mini Pumpkin and Cheese tarts
For the pastry:
- 150g bread and pastry Mix
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50ml oil
- 100ml water
For the filling
- 500g pumpkin
- 1 tbsp of Cheese flavor Sauce Mix
- Salt, pepper
- Combine the Bread and pastry mix with the salt then add all the water and oil in one go.
- Mix until a uniform dough is obtained. Roll out and dough and push into mini tarts moulds.
- Peel the pumpkin and dice the flesh.
- Cook in boiling salted water for 10 minutes, then drain.
- Place the pumpkin in a electric mixer bowl with the Cheese flavor Sauce Mix. Season.
- Fill the mini tarts and bake for 15 minutes at 150°C (gas mark 5).