- 50ml liquid Dalia
- 100g bread and pastry mix
- 100ml water
- 1 tsp. yellow food colouring
- Vegetables: aubergines, courgettes, etc.
Variations: you can use fruit instead of vegetables (apples, bananas, etc.), adding 20 g sugar to the batter Oil for frying
- In a bowl, combine the water, Dalia and food colouring.
- In a large, shallow bowl, combine the bread and pastry mix with the baking powder. Slowly incorporate the water-Dalia mixture and stir until the batter is creamy.
- Dip the sliced vegetables into the batter and drop them into the hot oil.
- Remove the fritters when they are browned well and drain them on a paper towel.
160kcal / 670kJ