- 500g Bread and Pastry Mix
- 8g yeast (1 sachet included in the mix packet)
- 2 g egg substitute
- Pinch of salt
- 120g carrot
- 120g courgette
- 120g tomato
- 65ml olive oil
- 50g Magic Mix
- 200g tomato passata
- 40ml water
- Mix the Bread and Pastry Mix, yeast, and Magic Mix in a mixing bowl. Add the basil.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Finely dice the courgette and carrots. In a mixer, combine the olive oil, passata, the already-diluted egg substitute and the water.
- Mix all the ingredients. If necessary, add a little water to obtain the desired consistency.
- Place muffin cups in a muffin tray. Evenly fill the muffin cups with the dough and bake for 50 minutes.