- 1 sachet natural cake mix
- 2 tbsp orange flower water.
- 50 g butter
- 150 ml water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Pour the natural cake mix into a bowl, add the water and orange blossom water. Add the melted butter, whisking vigorously.
- Place a generous spoonful of the batter into each of the doughnut-shaped (Kouglof) silicone moulds. Steam for 12 minutes. Leave to cool before removing from the moulds.
- Heat the oil in the deep-fryer to 180°C. Deep fry the precooked doughnuts until they are golden brown. Sprinkle with sugar.
Tip: freeze the precooked steamed doughnuts and then fry them. If necessary, trim the edges of your silicon moulds with scissors so they fit into the steamer.
1690Kj / 402 Kcal