Can be frozen
- 200g Bread and pastry Mix
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar
- 90g vegetable margarine
- 120ml Dalia Liquid
- 8g of dried baker’s yeast
- 3 Cheese slices substitute
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Sieve the Mix with the salt and the icing sugar.
- Add the baker’s yeast and 20g of margarine then rub with your fingertips. Add the Dalia and form a smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough between two sheets of parchment paper. Use a knife to spread margarine on one half. Fold. Spread margarine on half; fold. Put in the freezer for 10 min.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and repeat the procedure.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6).
- Prepare a wash using the olive oil and curry powder, and a paprika wash ands in another bowl.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the rplled out dough (which should be around 4 mm thick). Grate the cheese substitute on the dough and cut into strips.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C (gas mark 6).