- 150g bread and pastry Mix
- 1 pinch of salt
- 10g egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 10g sugar
- 150ml Dalia liquid
- 20g icing sugar
- Combine the Bread ans pastry Mix with the salt, sugar, baking powder and egg substitute, then add the Dalia in one go.
- Mix until a uniform dough is obtained. Roll the dough out into a cylinder and then cut into strips with a pastry wheel.
- Twist the fritelles by turning the ends.
- Leave the fritelles to dry for one hour on a dish before deep-frying
- Dust with icing sugar
Tip: Fritelles can be flavoured by dipping them into hot honey flavoured with rose water.