- 250g Bread and pastry Mix
- 1/2 sachet baker’s yeast (about 6g)
- 50ml Dalia liquid
- 50ml lukewarm water
- 20g crème fraîche
- 80g melted butter
- 40g brown sugar
- 1 tsp Egg substitute
- 75g assorted candied fruit
- A few drops of yellow food colouring
- 1 charm
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6).
- Set aside 1/3 of the candied fruit and cut the rest into little pieces. Dilute the yeast in lukewarm water.
- Put the Bread and pastry Mix into the bowl of an electric mixer with a dough beater attachment. Add the ingredients and beat for a few minutes.
- Onto a sheet of aluminium foil, arrange the dough into the shape of a wrown. Push the jelly baby inside, then arrange on top the pieces of candied fruit.
- Leave in a warm place until the dough has doubled in size. Bake for 30 to 45 min.