- 150g Bread and pastry Mix
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50ml oil
- 100ml water
- 1 bunch of chives
- 2 leeks
- 15g Bread and pastry Mix
- 10g egg substitute
- 150ml Dalia
- Salt and pepper
- Add th salt to the Bread and pastry Mix.
- Chop the chives and combine into the mixture. Add a the water and oil in one go.
- Mix until a uniform dough is obtained.
- Roll out the dough and push into tart moulds
- Cut the leeks in two and rinse. Cut into slices and place in a saucepan with a little oil and a little water. Season.
- While they soften, combine the Bread and pastry Mix with the egg substitute and the Dalia.
- Line the bottom of the tarts and add the leeks.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C (gas mark 6).