- 125g Bread and pastry mix
- 1 tsp. dry yeast
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 125 ml water
- 50g onions
- 20g mushrooms
- 100g tomatoes sauce
- 1 tsp. cheese Flavor Sauce Mix
- Herbs, oregano
- Preheat oven to 240°C (gas mark 7).
- In a mixing bowl, mix the bread and pastry mix with the baking powder, salt and oil. Add the lukewarm water and whisk.
- Butter a pizza sheet and spread the crust on it. Let rise on top of the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the onions and mushrooms in a skillet.
- Warm tomatoes sauce in a bain-marie and spread it on the pizza crust. Add the onions and mushrooms, then sprinkle on the cheese sauce and herbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 320°C (gas mark 10). Serve hot.