Roast Onion and poppy seed
- 100g Bread and pastry Mix
- 150ml Dalia liquid
- 10g Egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 onions
- 1 teaspoon of poppy seeds
- 2 pinches of salt and pepper
- Peel the onions and mince finely. Cook in a little oil in a frying pan.
- In a bowl, combine the Mix and the egg substitute, baking powder, salt and pepper and poppy seeds.
- Moisten with the Dalia until a reasonably thick batter is obtained.
- Add the roasted onions. Pour into greased muffin moulds and bake for 30 minutes at 180°C (gas mark 6).