Savoury Carrot and Orange Muffins
- 80g Bread and pastry mix
- 120ml of orange juice
- 200g carrots
- Salt, pepper
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 2 Cheese slices substitute
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6).
- Combine the Mix, with the salt, pepper and cumin.
- Add the orange juice little by little, stirring constantly.
- Grate the carrot and the cheese substitute with the finest grater into the dough.
- Add the baking powder without moving the dough too much.
- Using a spoon, take the required quantity of dough (it rises when raw) and transfer it to muffin moulds.
- Bake at 180°C (gas mark 6) for 25min.
- Allow to cool, before removing from the moulds. Serve with a carrot-based cocktail.