Spinach and Turmeric Bread
- 100g Bread and pastry Mix
- 10g Egg substitute
- 4g baking powder
- 150ml water
- 250g frozen spinach
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Salt, pepper
- Combine the Bread and pastry mix, egg substitute, baking powder, turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Moisten with water and put to one side.
- Cook the spinach in a pan of salted water.
- When cooked, blend or leave them whole, depending on desired result.
- Press firmly to remove excess water and then add to the previous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a greased cake tin.
- Bake for 35min at 180° (gas mark 6).
- Allow to cool before serving.