- 100g bread and pastry Mix
- 10g egg substitute
- 50g sugar
- 4g baking powder
- 230g hazelnut spread (1 jar)
- 100ml Liquid Dalia
- 1 teaspoon of icing sugar
- Work the hazelnut spread with a fork.
- In a bowl, combine the Bread an pastry Mix with the egg substitute, sugar and baking powder.
- Moisten with the Dalia little by little, and stir in the hazelnut spread.
- Grease a square cake tin and add the somewhat thick dough.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C (gas mark 6).
- Dust with icing sugar.