Cumin – scented carrot fondant
- 500g of carrots
- 20g of Taranis Egg susbtitute
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 100ml Dalia liquid
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 2 Cheese slices substitute
- 1 tsp cumin
- Peel and slice the carrots. Cook them in the water with the stock cube.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6).
- Pass the carrots through a vegetable mill.
- Add the egg substitute, corn starch, grated cheese substitute and then the Dalia liquid.
- Pour into ramekins, taking care not to fill above 2/3. Sprinkle a little cumin over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C (gas mark 6).
- Enjoy with puff pastry.